Show off your rigged kayak or tell us what you think of your new gear
- Regular member
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 pm
- Location: Townsville
- Kayak: Stealth Profisha 575
Looks awesome buddy... will be easy to spot you out on the water!
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm
- Location: somewhere
- Kayak: some
It's great to see you're in touch with your feminine side!
That's fuchsia Mingle...Man pink...
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:56 pm
- Location: Kingsgrove, Sydney
- Kayak: Stealth PF575, Hobie Revo, Hobie Oasis
That's a hot ride and definitely pin up material. Looks like carbon in the DNA - what does she weigh?
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne
- Kayak: Stealth PF525_Fisha 460_Toura 17_Pinnacle Elite
Nice piece of kit mate. Is the black part of the paint scheme or a vinyl wrap?
thanks fellas,mate its painted not wrapped,dennis did sugest a wrap,iv seen the wraps and yeah they look good,,its a glass evo mate so yeah what they weigh 28kgs i think..
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm
- Location: Gold Coast
- Kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 Superlite X Stealth Duo
Well done, it's a great color scheme now you just got to mix some of that red stuff on it!
Justin Mitchell (Godzilla)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest