Re: My new ride!

Post by Dean » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:18 am

Classy ride

Beejay
Kayak: Prowler ultra and Fisha460

Post by Beejay » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:56 pm

+ 2 like your colour scheme.
Just got a new Fisha 460 from Dennis (white with blue GT stripes). Dennis was great to deal with and added a few extra things I requested e.g Garmin sounder, extra rod holders and trolley. I'm still to get it in the water. Be interested to read your reports on how it compares after the evo. I have a prowler ultra 4.3 which I intend to keep as a second kayak for winter season (its a great Yak and I enjoy using the PA sail on it)-certainly noticing the weight difference - but that's not surprising and one of the reasons I am adding glass to the stable.

PAPete
Kayak: Mini X

Post by PAPete » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:08 am

nice ride mate , hope the mojo is there for you!

yaqdoq
Barfly
Kayak: Stealth

Post by yaqdoq » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 pm

All the best with that ride .
Dunno about the white deck , very difficult to wash fish blood stains off . :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

ShortyK
Local
Kayak: Fisha 460

Post by ShortyK » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Dean wrote:Classy ride
Beejay wrote:+ 2 like your colour scheme.
Just got a new Fisha 460 from Dennis (white with blue GT stripes). Dennis was great to deal with and added a few extra things I requested e.g Garmin sounder, extra rod holders and trolley. I'm still to get it in the water. Be interested to read your reports on how it compares after the evo. I have a prowler ultra 4.3 which I intend to keep as a second kayak for winter season (its a great Yak and Iu enjoy using the PA sail on it)-certainly noticing the weight difference - but that's not surprising and one of the reasons I am adding glass to the stable.
Thanks Guys, they black and white really grows on you, I love it.

I will be interested to see the difference, I think the rudder and weight will make a big difference. Haven't been able to get it in the water due to sickness but heading to DI this weekend so hopefully the weather is good enough to get out.

ShortyK
Local
Kayak: Fisha 460

Post by ShortyK » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm

yaqdoq wrote:All the best with that ride .
Dunno about the white deck , very difficult to wash fish blood stains off . :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:
Thanks Paul, I wouldn't mind a splash of red on the deck, I will wear it with pride :P