Salmo freshwater HB lures $3 at BCF

If you've spotted a bargain, share it with the members
Bradv
Kayak: FeelFree Nomad, Feelfree TriYak

Salmo freshwater HB lures $3 at BCF

Post by Bradv » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 pm

For those who fish freshwater, BCF have just dropped the price of all Salmo HB lures to $3. Since Christmas they've been split amongst the $5 and $10 bargain bins with a few generally available at any time, but it seems as a last-gasp runout at both my local stores that all remaining stock has finally been chucked in and now rings up at $3 despite their labelled price. Pretty good for what used to be $15 - $20 lures!!

I had a chat to the BCF staff and they're no longer stocking them due to the Australian distributor not bringing them in anymore.

P.S. You'll likely be very disappointed if you try the Capalaba store :lol:
Brad

Yak PB's - Reef shark ~1m; Shark Mackerel 65cm; Flathead 60cm; Spotted Mackerel 57cm; Flowery Cod 50cm; Estuary Cod 50cm; Barred Grunter 50cm; Snapper 44cm; Tailor 43cm; School Mackerel 43cm; Flounder 33cm; Leaping Bonito 33cm; Whiting 30cm, Australian Bass 30cm, Sweetlip 29cm, Bream 28cm

Fishane
Frother
Kayak: PA14 AI and Quest

Re: Salmo freshwater HB lures $3 at BCF

Post by Fishane » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I cleaned out a chunk of the Melbourne stock from the Laverton store before Christmas at $5ea. They seem to have transferred much of the remaining stock to certain stores in each region. If you go online and use the click and collect option it will show you which local stores have all the stock.