big thanks to Bertros...

This is the main discussion forum for all general topics relating to kayaking or fishing.
john316

big thanks to Bertros...

Post by john316 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:46 pm

it might be all quiet at the shed but a big thanks to Bertros for his help in getting me back up and running...
now just to get active again...
cheers

John

Dodge
Frother
Kayak: Perception Swing + Pacer

Re: big thanks to Bertros...

Post by Dodge » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Good to see another familiar older forum name appear again John.

Just read an earlier post [under your temp user name] and good to see the small farm is still going well mate.

Get out on the water again when able, forums may have changed but on water enjoyment remains constant.
cheers RICHO

Kayaks: Perception Swing 400 ..... carves Anon timber lures.
Accept some days you're the pidgeon, but on others the statue.

john316

Re: big thanks to Bertros...

Post by john316 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:04 pm

thats the plan Dodge.. all except that the ewes are currently dropping next years lamb dinners... because of heave losses to foxes we built a barn and are doing things a bit different to the Aussie norm and the small flock gets locked up each night until the lambs get big enough for foxes not to be an issue.

The water here is beckoning but since I retired I have been too busy trying to catch up on a host of jobs that had been put on hold due to work. Progress is definitely being made though and its getting very close to giving the AI a good going over and doing some maintenance on the rods and reels...

I will have to also add a few farm and garden updates

cheers
John